Friday, 31 January 2014

Review: Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar




December is my most favorite month of the year. My birthday is in December and of course: CHRISTMAS. They say  the older you get, the less excitement you have for Christmas.. In my case, it's not true. Every year I get more excited for those beautiful and kind presents from my family. It's the time of the year where you're  able to get cosy and have some family time. Yes, it's almost February now and I'm writing about Christmas. This bubble bar reminded me of Christmas so I'm rambling again. I wanted to tell you today about this lovely bubble bar. My sister got me this delicious bubble bar for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it! This bubble bar is definitely a comfort when you are tired or maybe a little bit sad. I personally get very excited when I am taking a bath with Lush products. You don't know which color the water gets and how many bubbles will fill your bath. But Lush never dissapoints, it's always a surprise. This scent reminds me of bubblegums somehow. It's very sweet and I almost want to eat it.. I know that's not what you're supposed to do with bubble bars so I keep it safely on the shelf.

I don't know the price because my sister bought it in the Lush shop in Amsterdam. On the Internet however it says that it's  7.10/200 g.

Have you tried Lush products before? Did you like it as much as I do?

Smell ya later,

Yllian

Follow me on Bloglovin ♥


4 comments:

  1. klinkt als een super lekker product! liefs, x
    www.rachelkromdijk.nl bedankt voor je lieve comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Rachel voor je reactie. Hij was inderdaad super lekker. Zeker een aanrader! Liefs xo.

      Delete
  2. Ik heb het idee dat hoe ouder ik word, hoe meer zin ik elk jaar heb in kerst haha ^^
    Lijkt me een hele fijne bubble bar <3 Als ik weer eens in Amsterdam ben loop ik zeker even de Lush binnen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa dat heb ik dus ook! Sowieso vind ik Lush een hele leuke winkel. Je hoeft niet persé wat te kopen maar kan gewoon lekker rondkijken. Top winkel!

      Delete